Reflecting on 2017
- We (Hubby and I) started this year out with a bread route, but with hopes to sell it.
- We took a 24 hour vacation to Colorado. It was full of mini/many adventures! Click here to check it out.
- We sold our bread route in April! And Hubby is now part of management for the bread company.
- I baked for a couple farmers markets.
- I got orders, and started baking from home!
- Benjamin picked us up the newest addition to our family, Thunder, The Great Dane!
- My brother and sister-in-law are pregnant!!! Hello niece or nephew!
- It snowed in Houston!
- A wonderful friend of mine took me to see Tran Siberian Orchestra!
When reflecting let me tell you what I do. I forget (I don’t write down) all the negative that happened. I don’t see the need for it. So you may be thinking, what a perfect year. SLOW DOWN! This is just the highlights of my life. LOL
Dreaming for 2018
- Focus on God’s promises, not my problems.
- Baking desserts that are healthy, but taste like they are just as decadent as my regular desserts. (I’m trying to figure out how to do this.)
- Following with the Daniel Plan and Tone It Up. Eating healthy and exercising.
- Baking more orders from home.
- Having well behaved dogs when people come over. (Lots of extra training!)
- A vacation longer than 24 hours.
- Taking more photos of my family, especially of Hubby and I.
- I did however get a family photo of all 5 kids together!
To describe me: God #1, married to the man I love with all my heart, stay at home mom of 5 pups, baker, and loving life! Let’s see if 2018 changes anything! 🙂