Is this little guy cute or what? He was walking on a bike path, where my hubby and I were fishing (where he was fishing and I was working on my Sudoku puzzle). Benjamin picked him up, and I got a couple good pictures of him, this is my favorite. The entire time he just kept his head hidden from the rest of the world, even after we set him down near the lake, he still wouldn’t move.
Sometimes I feel like the turtle, I know what’s in front of me, I just have to go for it. But wait! These thoughts of negativity come in, and over take my mind. What if something happens, and I fail? What if someone finds out who I really am? What if I’m not liked? What if I lose something? What then will my future look like? Maybe it’s not worth it. I don’t want to risk it. That’s a lot of effort. HELLO!!! This negativity that I have going through my mind needs to stop. Now!
For me, this blog, Blissful Delight, is smack dab right in front of me, and yet every time I go to write something personal all these negative thoughts come up. So instead I’m very comfortable posting recipes, obviously because, that is what the blog is filling up with. Today I’m not the turtle; today I’m sticking my head out and writing this post. There is so much that goes on in my life good and bad, but yet all I want people to see is the good. I’m going to try my best to step out of my comfy little box, and let you get to know the real me. Here are 5 facts that you may or may not know, I think this will be a great start.
- With all the priorities in life, God is on the very top of my list.
- I’m married to the only man I ever kissed. I love you Benjamin Rose! We work together everyday on our bread route, and we love it! I can’t imagine working with anyone else. We really are like two peas in a pod.
- My sister and I are best friends. We have been through the best and worst parts of life, and we know that no matter what happens we can depend on each other…as long as I remember to text/call her back.
- I don’t like to dwell on the negatives in life, it gives me a headache after a while, but as soon as I start smiling the headache starts going away. Needless to say I’m a very smiley person.
- Before three years ago I hardly talked to anyone, but now I talk to everyone, and I never shut up. lol If you’re wondering, yes I have gotten into trouble and gotten others into trouble by talking at my grocery stores. oops
Well…here I go towards the future of my blog. I’m unsure of what it all will entail, but it’s in front of me, and I’m going for it!
Everyone…Have a wonderful day!